Documents or Attachments
You can add documents or attachments to either the main content of any page or the right sidebar of your page.
- Login to your dashboard and open your page for editing. If you need help with this step, visit the How to Login or How to Edit tutorials.
- On the right side of the page you will see two options to upload a document. Uploading a public document means anyone who views the page can see the document. A private document is one that only people with a SUNet ID can view. Go to the appropriate section depending on your needs.
- Click the Choose File button.
- Select the file you want to upload by clicking on it, then click Choose or Okay, depending on your computer.
- The document title will apear next to the Choose File button. Click the Upload button.
- In the Descirption section, type the text you want to appear on the page. When people click on this text, it will take them to your document.
- If you want to insert the document in the overview page, click the Add Organization Name tab. Then click where in the text you want to insert the document. Finally click the Insert button.
- If you want to insert the document in the right sidebar, click the Right Sidebar tab and in the Add Additional Content section click where you want to insert the document then press Insert.
- Save your changes.