Welcome Class of 2012
Below is a checklist of things you should do as a new graduate:
- ✔ Update your contact information in the online Alumni Directory and go to My Alumni Account to see your profile. Your current Stanford email address will expire 120 days after graduation. Set up your FREE Stanford e-mail account here: http://alumni.stanford.edu/get/page/help/faq/how-to-register. All you will need is your 10-digit Stanford student ID number.
- ✔ Review the Stanford Law School Alumni portal on the website at www.law.stanford.edu/alumni to learn more about the many resources and opportunities available to SLS alumni. It includes information about upcoming regional events such as the following:
- May 9 New York City Jim Steyer, BA '78, JD '83: Talking Back to Facebook
- May 16 Washington, DC Privacy And Security: An Evening Conversation With Leading Experts
- May 22 San Francisco: Havana Requiem Book Signing with Professor Paul Goldstein
- July 24 San Francisco: Alumni Mixer & Giants Game
- ✔ Join a Minority Alumni Association by emailing email@example.com to be added to the email list for any of the following: Asian Pacific American Alumni Association, Black Alumni Association, and Latino Alumni Association and Native American Alumni Association. You will not be automatically added to the email list even as a member of the student group.
- ✔ If you have not already, be sure to join SLSConnect at slsconnect.law.stanford.edu the Stanford Law School Community Network for alumni, students, faculty, and staff in order to stay connected to everyone.
- ✔ SAVE THE DATE -- Swearing-In Ceremony
On December 5 at 6:30 p.m. in the Moot Court at Stanford Law School, we will host a state and federal Swearing-In Ceremony for graduates who have passed the July California Bar exam. Please watch for your invitation to the ceremony in the fall. We hope to see you and your family and friends for this special event.
We encourage you to take advantage of these and many other opportunities to stay in touch with each other and with Stanford Law School. Congratulations and best wishes for the future.