Welcome Class of 2013
Dear Class of 2013,5. Join an Alumni Association by emailing alumni.relations@law.
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! We are excited to welcome you into the Stanford Law School alumni community. We hope you will continue to stay connected to SLS and to each other -- wherever you live next year.
Below is a checklist of things you should do before graduation.
1. Update your contact information in the online alumni directory, login and edit "My Profile". Use this site to find contact information for your classmates, and to ensure that you receive the Stanford Lawyer magazine and invitations to events.
2. Check out the Stanford Law School Alumni website to learn more about the many resources, events, and volunteer opportunities available to SLS alumni.
3. Set up your FREE Stanford e-mail account. All you will need is your 10-digit Stanford student ID number. Your current Stanford email address will expire 120 days after graduation.
4. Stay connected online. Follow SLS Alumni on Twitter, "like" SLS Alumni on Facebook, and join the Stanford Law School group on LinkedIn where you can gain access to news, events, community discussions, and networking opportunities exclusive to the SLS community.
stanford.edu to be added to the email list for any of the following: Asian Pacific American Alumni Association, Black Alumni Association, Latino Alumni Association, and Native American Alumni Association. You will not be automatically added to the email list even as a member of the student group.
6. Review the Stanford Law School Alumni portal on the website at www.law.stanford.edu/alumni to learn more about the many resources and opportunities available to SLS alumni. It includes information about upcoming regional events such as the following:
June 3, Singapore: Dean's Welcome
June 5, Marin: Professor Michael Wara on Climate Change
June 18, San Francisco: Alumni Mixer & Giants Game
June 19, Portland: Reception and Town Hall Meeting with Dean Magill
- Again, welcome to the alumni community.
P.S. SAVE THE DATE for your Swearing-In Ceremony! On December 4 at 6:30 p.m. in the Moot Court at Stanford Law School, we will host a state and federal Swearing-In Ceremony for graduates who have passed the July California Bar exam. Please watch for your invitation to the ceremony in the fall. We hope to see you and your family and friends for this special event.