Welcome Recent Alumni
We are excited to welcome you into the Stanford Law School alumni community! We hope you will continue to stay connected to SLS and to your classmates -- wherever you live around the globe.
5. Join an Alumni Association by emailing alumni.relations@law.
Below is a checklist of things you should do to remain engaged with the law school.
1. Update your contact information in the online alumni directory. Log in and edit "My Profile". Use this site to find contact information for your classmates, and to ensure that you receive the Stanford Lawyer magazine and invitations to events.
2. Check out the Stanford Law School Alumni website to learn more about the many resources, events, and volunteer opportunities available to SLS alumni.
3. Set up your FREE Stanford e-mail account. All you will need is your 10-digit Stanford student ID number. Your current Stanford email address expires 120 days after graduation.
4. Stay connected online. Follow @SLSAlumni on Twitter, "like" SLS Alumni on Facebook, and join the Stanford Law School Group on LinkedIn where you can gain access to news, events, community discussions, and networking opportunities exclusive to the SLS community.
stanford.edu to be added to the email list for any of the following: Asian Pacific American Alumni Association, Black Alumni Association, Latino Alumni Association, and Native American Alumni Association. You will not be automatically added to the email list even as a member of the student group.
6. Review the Stanford Law School Alumni portal at www.law.stanford.edu/alumni to learn more about the many resources and opportunities available to SLS alumni.
- Again, welcome to the SLS alumni community!