Across the United States and around the world, law is a major instrument of public policy. Now, through Stanford's new interdisciplinary program in public policy, law students can gain the skills and knowledge to develop, advocate for, and implement policy that shapes the lives of people everywhere.
May 17, 2013 Jeff_Ball: Mon 5/20 @Stanford: #StanfordRisingPower......
May 15, 2013 Jeff_Ball: @BMatSci A belated cheers. Appreciate your......
May 15, 2013 Jeff_Ball: Online, my 5/6 #StanfordRisingPower discussion @......
Recent News | More News
- Victim-Aid Overhaul Pushed: Nonprofit Offers To Set Up National Fund to Cut Red Tape And Ease Families' Pain
May 16, 2013 The Wall Street Journal
Related: Michele Landis Dauber
- Limits Of Insider Probes Expand
May 14, 2013 The Wall Street Journal
Related: Joseph A. Grundfest
- Stanford Law Names New Innovation, IP Clinic Director
May 14, 2013 Daily Journal
Related: Mark A. Lemley
- KCBS In Depth: Making Sense Of The Complicated And Bloody Civil War In Syria
May 13, 2013 KCBS 740 AM
Related: Allen S. Weiner
- Prison Shift Experiment A Dilemma
May 13, 2013 San Mateo Daily Journal
Related: Joan Petersilia
- Latest Cleantech Funding Woes Spark Fears Of Industry Slide
May 11, 2013 San Jose Mercury News
Related: Dan Reicher