Across the United States and around the world, law is a major instrument of public policy. Now, through Stanford's new interdisciplinary program in public policy, law students can gain the skills and knowledge to develop, advocate for, and implement policy that shapes the lives of people everywhere.
Recent News | More News
- Califoria Counties Undermine Prison Efforts
March 08, 2014 USA Today (AP)
Related: Michael Romano
- Court Rules That Police Must Be Careful In Dealing With The Mentally Ill
March 06, 2014 Daily Journal
Related: Robert Weisberg
- Silicon Valley Investors Welcome Indian Talent
March 06, 2014 Times of India
Related: Vivek Wadhwa
- Another Disrupter Targets Legal Industry
March 06, 2014 The Recorder
Related: Roland Vogl
- Is Google Too Big To Sue Over Gmail Privacy Concerns?
March 06, 2014 Business Week
Related: Deborah R. Hensler
- Is Brain Stimulation A Medicine Of The Future?
March 03, 2014 KQED - Science
Related: Hank Greely