Across the United States and around the world, law is a major instrument of public policy. Now, through Stanford's new interdisciplinary program in public policy, law students can gain the skills and knowledge to develop, advocate for, and implement policy that shapes the lives of people everywhere.
Recent News | More News
- Blue And Red States Going Green On Energy Policy
September 11, 2014 USA Today
Related: Dan Reicher
- Philly School District Settles With DOJ Over Facial Hair Policy
September 11, 2014 Law360
Related: James A. Sonne
- Posner Opinion Striking Two State Bans On Same-Sex Marriage Could Be ‘Blueprint'
September 09, 2014 United States Law Week - BNA
Related: Jane S. Schacter
- Clovis Has An MRAP. Is That OK With You?
September 09, 2014 Valley Public Radio (VPR)
Related: David Alan Sklansky
- Bills Aren’t Instant Fix For Aquifers
September 08, 2014 Los Angeles Times - Extra
Related: Barton H. "Buzz" Thompson, Jr.
- NYC Immigrant Public Defender System Breaks Ground
September 07, 2014 ABC News - Associated Press
Related: Jayashri Srikantiah