Across the United States and around the world, law is a major instrument of public policy. Now, through Stanford's new interdisciplinary program in public policy, law students can gain the skills and knowledge to develop, advocate for, and implement policy that shapes the lives of people everywhere.
May 22, 2013 Jeff_Ball: I'm in Astana, Kazakhstan, moderating a......
May 22, 2013 Jeff_Ball: RT @ADarimov: Jeffrey ball from Stanford......
May 21, 2013 SteyerTaylorCtr: RT @Stanford_Energy: Nakicenovic, #GEA #......
Recent News | More News
- Cloning, Stem Cells Long Mired In Legislative Gridlock
May 16, 2013 National Public Radio - Health
Related: Hank Greely
- Victim-Aid Overhaul Pushed: Nonprofit Offers To Set Up National Fund to Cut Red Tape And Ease Families' Pain
May 16, 2013 The Wall Street Journal
Related: Michele Landis Dauber
- Evidence Based Community Corrections-Joan Petersilia-DC Public Safety Radio
May 16, 2013 Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency (CSOSA)
Related: Joan Petersilia
- Limits Of Insider Probes Expand
May 14, 2013 The Wall Street Journal
Related: Joseph A. Grundfest
- Stanford Law Names New Innovation, IP Clinic Director
May 14, 2013 Daily Journal
Related: Mark A. Lemley
- KCBS In Depth: Making Sense Of The Complicated And Bloody Civil War In Syria
May 13, 2013 KCBS 740 AM
Related: Allen S. Weiner