Where law intersects with business and economics, the most important capital is intellectual. With its renowned faculty and a global, entrepreneurial perspective that melds cutting-edge theory with pragmatic business experience—in the heart of Silicon Valley, at the edge of the Pacific Rim—Stanford Law has the capital and energy to bring this legal frontier to life for students.
Recent News | More News
- Dispute Over 'Flash Incarcerations' Could Have Wide Impact
October 16, 2014 Daily Journal
Related: Robert Weisberg
- The Risks Of Cheap Water
October 14, 2014 The New York Times
Related: Barton H. "Buzz" Thompson, Jr.
- Doctors’ Pay For Unapproved Prostate Cancer Device Raises Ethical Questions
October 12, 2014 San Francisco Chronicle
Related: Patricia J. Zettler
- Medical Malpractice Not Easy To Prove In Texas, Despite Concerns Over Ebola Patient
October 09, 2014 Inside Counsel
Related: Nora Freeman Engstrom, Michelle M. Mello
- Alice Decision A Big Reason For Sharp Fall In US Patent Litigation, Says Mark Lemley
October 09, 2014 Iam - The IP Media Group
Related: Mark A. Lemley
- Will Computers Replace Lawyers?
October 07, 2014 NJ.com
Related: Deborah L. Rhode