Where law intersects with business and economics, the most important capital is intellectual. With its renowned faculty and a global, entrepreneurial perspective that melds cutting-edge theory with pragmatic business experience—in the heart of Silicon Valley, at the edge of the Pacific Rim—Stanford Law has the capital and energy to bring this legal frontier to life for students.
Recent News | More News
- Home Solar Power Discounts Are Worker Perk In New Program
October 22, 2014 The New York Times
Related: Dan Reicher
- Did Police’s Militarised Response To A Small Town Pumpkin Patch Riot Just Make It Worse?
October 22, 2014 The Guardian
Related: David Alan Sklansky
- Big Tobacco Faces Long Odds In 11th Circ. Engle Appeals
October 21, 2014 Law360
Related: Robert L. Rabin
- What Would It Really Cost To Reduce Carbon Emissions? Not As Much As You Might Think, According To Two Scholars
October 17, 2014 Stanford Graduate School of Business - Insights
Related: Stefan Reichelstein, Stephen Comello
- Dispute Over 'Flash Incarcerations' Could Have Wide Impact
October 16, 2014 Daily Journal
Related: Robert Weisberg
- The Risks Of Cheap Water
October 14, 2014 The New York Times
Related: Barton H. "Buzz" Thompson, Jr.