Assigning Roles for Student Affairs
The SLS Office of Student Affairs is in charge of approving any student calendar events. As staff members, they should also be allowed to post their own events if needed.
Here's how to assign roles for SLS Student Affairs:
- Ask the person to click this link: /webauth/wa_login.php
This will capture their SUNet ID.
- Then, login to your dashboard.
- Go to -> User Management -> Users -> List*
- From this list, find the person's profile and in the column named "Operations" click their "edit" link.
- Scroll down to the "Roles" section and select:
- Calendar: Student Affairs (So that they can approve and process student events.)
- Calendar: Faculty/Staff (So, if needed, they can post events like a normal staff member.)
- Click the "Save" button to finish.
*If you cannot see these menus, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org ask that they grant you "access to assign user roles".