- LL.M Columbia Job Fair Workshop
- January 17, 2013 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Litigation vs. Transactional: Which Legal Path is Right for You?
- January 23, 2013 12:40pm - 2:00pm
- ELJ Galley Night
- January 23, 2013 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Public Interest Clerkship Panel
- January 24, 2013 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- E-IPER joint degree talk
- January 24, 2013 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Crcl Bluebooking and Cite Checking Refresher Training
- January 25, 2013 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- Integrity: The Undervalued Corporate Asset - Inside Preet Bharara's War on Wall Street Corruption
- January 29, 2013 5:30pm - 7:00pm
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.