- "Let's Talk: Facilitating Track Two Dialogue between India and Pakistan"
- February 19, 2013 12:00pm - 1:30pm
- Speaker: Peter Jones, University of Ottowa
- Stanford Law Review Notes Lunch (with Professor David Freeman Engstrom)
- February 19, 2013 12:45pm - 1:45pm
- New Orleans Info Session
- February 19, 2013 12:45pm - 1:30pm
- Food Trucks and Economic Liberty
- February 19, 2013 12:45pm - 1:55pm
- Summer Public Interest Funding Information Session
- February 19, 2013 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Salt Lake City: Law Chapter Kick-Off
- February 19, 2013 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Innovation or Exploitation? The Limits of Computer Trespass Law
- February 19, 2013
- WSL Office Hours: Choosing Classes
- February 19, 2013 8:00pm - 10:00pm
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.