- First Annual American Constitution Society Student Conference
- March 1, 2013 - March 2, 2013
- Bringing together legal leaders of today with those of tomorrow
- Law Teaching Series featuring Prof. Jenny Martinez and Prof. Dan Ho.
- March 4, 2013 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Presentation by Ms. Cindy Faatz, Intel, Head of Patents
- March 6, 2013 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Ambassador Limbert -- More than Just Argo: Working at the State Department, the crisis in Syria, nuclear negotiations with Iran, and the future of the Arab Spring
- March 8, 2013 12:40pm - 2:00pm
- The Auto Bailout and the Rule of Law
- March 14, 2013 12:45pm - 1:55pm
- "How Will You Measure Your Life?"
- March 14, 2013
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.