- Myth and Reality in PRC Law: A GC's Perspective
- April 1, 2013 12:40pm - 2:00pm
- Marriage: What It Is, Why It Matters, and What It Means to Redefine It.
- April 2, 2013 12:45pm - 1:55pm
- U.S. Government Views on Energy Diplomacy in the 21st Century
- April 5, 2013 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Program for Aspiring Law Teachers: Pathways to the Legal Academy
- April 8, 2013 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Screening of "American Violet"
- April 8, 2013 6:55pm - 8:55pm
- Federalism on the Docket -- The Supreme Court Weighs in on Voting, Marriage, and Higher Education
- April 9, 2013 12:45pm - 1:55pm
- The Separation of Powers in Watergate
- April 10, 2013 12:45pm - 1:55pm
- Sustainable Development vs. The American Vision
- April 16, 2013 12:45pm - 1:55pm
- The Center for Industrial Progress vs. the Sierra Club: Should Governments Restrict the use of Fossil Fuel Energy
- April 16, 2013 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Careers in Criminal Prosecution
- April 18, 2013 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Conference on Online Dispute Resolution
- April 19, 2013 9:00am - 5:30pm
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.