- Reverse Mergers and U.S. Listings by Chinese Companies
- May 1, 2013 12:40pm - 2:00pm
- Let Them In: The Case for Open Borders
- May 2, 2013 12:45pm - 1:55pm
- Fashion on Trial - BLSA Fashion Show
- May 3, 2013 7:30pm - 9:00pm
- Domain Name Disputes Under the UDRP: The Korea Database
- May 7, 2013 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- ACS Fireside Chat with Jeff Fisher
- May 9, 2013 4:30pm - 5:30pm
- Governance and Grass Roots Justice in Africa
- May 15, 2013 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Private Equity and Venture Capital in China
- May 16, 2013 12:40pm - 2:00pm
- International Commercial Arbitration in China: Benefits and Risks
- May 20, 2013 12:40pm - 2:00pm
- ALEP: Movie night & video conference with AUAF
- May 22, 2013
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.