- Zahra Billoo: Nonprofit, Civil Rights, and Advocacy
- November 11, 2013 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Showing the Tyrant's Cards: How the Statist Whimsy of the New Deal Court was Betrayed by Its Contract Clause Jurisprudence
- November 11, 2013 12:45pm - 1:55pm
- LinkedIn 101 Workshop
- November 11, 2013 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Stanford Energy Data Jam
- November 11, 2013 4:15pm - 8:00pm
- Constitutional Conversation: The Tragedy of Religious Freedom with Marc DeGirolami
- November 11, 2013 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Taking Stock: The Current Status of SEC, DOJ and other Government Enforcement Efforts
- November 11, 2013 5:30pm - 7:00pm
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.