- WSL Finals Study Break and Office Hours
- December 7, 2013 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- 2L/3L/Adv reading period ends
- December 8, 2013 8:00am
- 2L/3L/Adv exams begin
- December 9, 2013 8:00am - December 16, 2013 4:00pm
- Public Interest Study Break
- December 9, 2013 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Bitcoin: The Future of Money or a Flash in the Pan?
- December 9, 2013 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- 1L exams begin
- December 10, 2013 - December 16, 2013
- Faculty Lunch with Professor of the Practice Dan Reicher
- December 11, 2013
- Washington D.C.: SLS & Careers: Where Do Our Students Choose to Work and Why?
- December 11, 2013 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- 14th Annual Silicon Valley Advanced Patent Law Institute
- December 12, 2013 8:00am - December 13, 2013 5:00pm
- LA: Happy Hour and Holiday Book Drive
- December 12, 2013 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.