- Pathetic Argument in Constitutional Law
- January 8, 2014
- What’s Law Got To Do With It? Travels Through the Abortion War
- January 14, 2014
- Concurrent Damages
- January 15, 2014
- Evidence and Extrapolation: Mechanisms for Regulating Off-Label Uses of Drugs and Devices
- January 21, 2014
- Taking Subjects Seriously: A New Look at Research Ethics
- January 28, 2014
- Supremacies and the Southern Manifesto
- January 29, 2014
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.