- Reading period begins and ends on Thursday, March 13
- March 11, 2014 8:00am - March 13, 2014 11:55pm
- Robert Mnookin: "Lessons from the Gaza Evacuation"
- March 11, 2014 12:00pm - 1:30pm
- Corporate Governance Practice, Delaware Law, and the Future of Innovation: A Discussion for Students with Vice Chancellor J. Travis Laster, Delaware Court of Chancery
- March 11, 2014 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Public Interest Study Break in the PICC
- March 11, 2014 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Stanford Law Musical Read-Through
- March 11, 2014 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- APILSA Alumni Event
- March 11, 2014 6:30pm - 9:00pm
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.