- First day of spring quarter classes
- March 31, 2014 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Practicing in the Legal Adviser's Office of the State Department
- March 31, 2014 12:30pm - 2:00pm
- Discussion with Brenda Hollis, Prosecutor of the Special Court for Sierra Leone
- March 31, 2014 12:45pm - 2:00pm
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.