- Stanford IP Law and the Biosciences Conference
- May 16, 2014 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Inaugural Conference for Junior Researchers on Law and Society
- May 16, 2014 8:30am - May 17, 2014 6:00pm
- Good People Should Not Be Prosecutors: A Debate
- May 16, 2014 12:30pm - 1:50pm
- An Oxford-style debate over whether it is possible to be a good person and prosecute in today's criminal justice system.
- Faculty Seminar: Resource Revolution: Are we on the cusp of sectoral transformations and a step change in productivity?
- May 16, 2014 12:30pm - 2:00pm
- Faculty Research Seminar Presentation: Stefan Heck
- Symposium on Prosecutorial Discretion
- May 16, 2014 1:20pm - 4:00pm
- Inaugural Symposium of the Stanford Journal of Criminal Law and Policy
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.