- Exams begin on June 2 and ends on June 6.
- June 2, 2014 8:00am - June 6, 2014 4:00pm
- Ford Foundation Strategic Planning Mtg
- June 5, 2014
- How Energy Policies are made in China: A Case Study of China’s Institutions of Solar PV Energy Governance
- June 5, 2014 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- "Human Welfare, War and Sanctions in Iraq under Saddam Hussein"
- June 5, 2014 3:30pm - 5:00pm
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.