- Project ReMADE: Cultural Competency and Curriculum Training
- January 8, 2015 7:30pm - 9:30pm
- Bruce McCandliss: Neuroscience and Early Education
- January 20, 2015 4:15pm - 6:30pm
- StreetLaw Teacher Training
- January 22, 2015 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Helping our students navigate reality, not just black-letter law
- Kirkwood Moot Court Competition, Semifinal Rounds
- January 23, 2015 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Faculty Workshop Series Event - Evaluating Renewable Portfolio Standards: Accounting for Policy Heterogeneity
- January 26, 2015 11:30am - 1:00pm
- Gatekeeping for mHealth
- January 27, 2015 4:15pm - 6:30pm
- Law and Economics Seminar: Kathryn Spier (Harvard Law School)
- January 29, 2015 4:15pm - 5:45pm
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.