- International Summer Job Networking Event - ILS
- October 2, 2014 7:30pm - 9:00pm
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal
- October 9, 2014 1:00pm - 2:15pm
- SLS Moot Fest 2014
- October 10, 2014 9:00am - 9:45am
- How Should the U.S. Regulate Genetic Testing?
- October 13, 2014 8:30am - 5:00pm
- The Evolution of "Big Law" in Latin America
- October 17, 2014 8:00am - 5:00pm
- E-IPER joint degree info session
- October 29, 2014 1:00pm - 2:00pm
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.