- Everything You Never Wanted to Know About Big Law Firms...: A Discussion with Steven Harper, former Kirkland & Ellis partner and author of the Belly of the Beast Blog
- October 1, 2012 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Anatomy of Injustice: A Murder Case Gone Wrong
- October 2, 2012 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- A Conversation with Pulitzer Prize–Winner Raymond Bonner
- Legal Tech Start-Up Showcase: Government, Citizenship & Privacy
- October 4, 2012 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Marc Rotenberg on Opportunities at the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC)
- October 5, 2012 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Rule-Maker as Rule-Breaker: The Illegal Enforcement of Insider Trading Prohibitions and Tax Norms in the PRC, and China's Administrative Law Crisis
- October 9, 2012 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Four Years After the Onset of Financial Crisis – A View from the SEC
- October 10, 2012 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- Levin Center International Public Interest Lawyering Symposium
- October 11, 2012 12:00pm - October 13, 2012 2:00pm
- How are human rights standards impacting justice on the ground?
- Levin Center Fall Public Service Awards Dinner
- October 11, 2012 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- M&A: PITFALLS FOR DIRECTORS
- October 18, 2012 7:30am - 9:30am
- CIS Speaker Series - Intermediary Liabiliy on the Internet
- October 25, 2012 12:50pm - 2:00pm
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.