- Open Office Hours with the SLS Web Team
- January 8, 2013 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Corporate Boards: Strategy, Not Just Operations Review
- January 17, 2013 7:30am - 9:30am
- Open Internet Advisory Committee
- January 17, 2013 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Rational Approaches to Renewable Energy
- January 22, 2013 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- The Legacy of Aaron Swartz
- January 28, 2013 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Integrity: The Undervalued Corporate Asset - Inside Preet Bharara's War on Wall Street Corruption
- January 29, 2013 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- Cyber Threats to Corporate America with Kamala D. Harris and Preet Bharara
- January 30, 2013 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- An evening discussion with California Attorney General Kamala D. Harris and U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, Preet Bharara
- BioLaw Lunch: Intellectual Property Issues and Policy Concerns
- January 31, 2013 12:45pm - 2:00pm
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.