- Coffee Chat with Stephen Bright of the Southern Center for Human Rights
- March 1, 2013 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Open Office Hours with the SLS Web Team
- March 5, 2013 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Lunch Meeting for Public Interest Fellows
- March 6, 2013 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Innovation in the Legal Profession: A Discussion with Renee Knake and Michele DeStefano
- March 7, 2013 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Ambassador Limbert -- More than Just Argo: Working at the State Department, the crisis in Syria, nuclear negotiations with Iran, and the future of the Arab Spring
- March 8, 2013 12:40pm - 2:00pm
- Class of 2013 Gift Campaign Kick-Off
- March 12, 2013 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- A Constitutional Conversation with Paul Finkelman
- March 12, 2013 5:45pm - 7:30pm
- Public Interest Study Break in the PICC
- March 13, 2013 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- SVDX Presents: Two Classes of Common Stock: Qui Bono?
- March 21, 2013 7:30am - 9:30am
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.