- The Other Side of the Pond: Legal Innovation in the UK
- November 7, 2013 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Constitutional Conversation: The Tragedy of Religious Freedom with Marc DeGirolami
- November 11, 2013 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Taking Stock: The Current Status of SEC, DOJ and other Government Enforcement Efforts
- November 11, 2013 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- Screening of "Unmanned: America's Drone Wars"
- November 18, 2013 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Documentary Film
- "Fiduciary Duties and the Entrepreneurial Spirit" by Delaware Vice Chancellor John W. Noble
- November 19, 2013 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- What a strange trip - Digital Media from Napster to Pandora and beyond - Perspectives of two online executives on the legal battles behind the scenes that are shaping modern digital distribution of content
- November 20, 2013 5:00pm - 7:00pm
- Stanford Rock Center and SVDX present Stock Buybacks: Smart or Foolish?
- November 21, 2013 7:30am - 9:30am
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.