- Professor Michelle Anderson on Environmental Rights of Urban and Rural Communities
- February 7, 2013 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Crowdfunding: The New Age of Venture Capital or an Invitation to Fraud and Disaster?
- February 7, 2013 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- A Constitutional Conversation: Jess Bravin of the Wall Street Journal will discuss his new book "Terror Courts" on the military tribunals at Guantanamo Bay.
- February 7, 2013 5:45pm - 7:30pm
- Persuasive Public Speaking Workshop for Public Interest Fellows
- February 8, 2013 12:45pm - 5:00pm
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.