- LLM Workshop: OPT Workshop for F-1 Visa Holders
- March 10, 2014 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Is Silicon Valley Different?: A Conversation with Vice Chancellor J. Travis Laster, Delaware Court of Chancery
- March 10, 2014 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Corporate Governance Practice, Delaware Law, and the Future of Innovation: A Discussion for Students with Vice Chancellor J. Travis Laster, Delaware Court of Chancery
- March 11, 2014 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Public Interest Study Break in the PICC
- March 11, 2014 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Transportation 2025 and Beyond
- March 13, 2014 12:50pm - 2:00pm
- Lunch Time Discussion with Honorable Rodney Slater on the Opportunities, Challenges and Best Pathways for Successful Transportation Innovation and Policymaking
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.