- 1L Fall 2014 OCI Orientation
- April 21, 2014 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Alston & Bird 1L Spring Event
- April 21, 2014 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- CIS Tech Workshop with Tom Lowenthal - Email Encryption: Pretty Good Privacy Even when Someone's Listening
- April 22, 2014 5:00pm - 7:30pm
- Constitutional Conversation with Mark Rienzi: Do Corporations Have Free-Exercise Rights?
- April 22, 2014 5:45pm - 7:00pm
- Clerkship Orientation
- April 23, 2014 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- The Power Has Shifted: The Growth of the In-House Legal Department and Implications for Legal Education
- April 24, 2014 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Quinn Emanuel 1L Spring Party
- April 24, 2014 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.