- San Diego: The Practice and Art of Judging: A Conversation with The Honorable John B. Owens, JD '96, The Honorable Patricia Guerrero, JD '97, and The Honorable Selena Dong Epley, JD '95
- February 2, 2015 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Chicago: Lunch and a Conversation
- February 3, 2015 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Constitutional Conversation with Professor Burt Neuborne: Rediscovering Madison's Music
- February 5, 2015 5:45pm - 7:00pm
- When Science and Technology Outrun the Law: Understanding Corporate and Personal Risks
- February 9, 2015 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- Co-sponsored by the Rock Center for Corporate Governance and the Center for Law and the Biosciences.
- Racial Profiling - Community Impacts of an Imperfect Law Enforcement Strategy
- February 10, 2015 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- An On the Ground View from Advocates
- CodeX Speaker Series: Jerry Kaplan on the Law of Artificial Intelligence
- February 19, 2015 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Legal Fictions: Scott Turow and Other Leading Legal Novelists in Conversation on Law, Practice, and Writing Fiction
- February 19, 2015 5:00pm - 7:00pm
- Constitutional Conversation with Prof. Kurt Lash, "The Fourteenth Amendment and the Privileges and Immunities of American Citizenship"
- February 23, 2015 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- PRO: Katha Pollitt on the Abortion Rights Movement
- February 25, 2015 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- San Francisco: How to Fix Corporate Governance and CEO Pay, Featuring SLS Professor Robert Daines
- February 25, 2015 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.