- SCICN & CISAC Joint Seminar: Understanding Police Use of Lethal Force in Rio de Janeiro
- October 2, 2014 3:30pm - 5:00pm
- CodeX Speaker Series: Professor Harry Surden Discusses Machine-Learning Within Law
- October 9, 2014 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Phoenix: Alumni Happy Hour
- October 9, 2014 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Corporate Inversions: Desertion or Value Maximization?
- October 14, 2014 5:30pm - 7:15pm
- Campus: In-House Panel
- October 14, 2014 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Pay It Forward For The World of 2025
- October 16, 2014 7:30am - 9:30am
- Alumni Weekend 2014
- October 23, 2014 8:00am - October 26, 2014 5:00pm
- Stanford-Rotman Corporate Governance Day: Major Challenges in Today's Boardrooms
- October 25, 2014 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Ebola, Child Survival, and the Meaning of Security: Confronting the Political Requirements of Health
- October 28, 2014 12:00pm - 1:30pm
- Learn How Technology is Disrupting the Legal System and How You Can be Part of Shaping the Future of Law
- October 28, 2014 12:30pm - 2:00pm
- BLSA Student and Alumni Reception
- October 30, 2014 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- San Diego: The San Diego Museum of Art: Reception and Exhibition with The Gallery Collective
- October 30, 2014 6:30pm - 9:00pm
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.