- Exam Study Break
- December 3, 2014 2:30pm - 3:30pm
- The legal framework of activities in outer space - new challenges in times of privatization and commercialization
- December 4, 2014 12:30pm - 2:00pm
- U.S.-China Relations in the Shadow of the Future
- December 4, 2014 3:30pm - 5:00pm
- Black Trivia Night
- December 5, 2014 6:30pm - 10:00pm
- Berkshire Beyond Buffett: The Enduring Value of Values
- December 8, 2014 5:45pm - 7:30pm
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.