- SCICN & CISAC Joint Seminar: Understanding Police Use of Lethal Force in Rio de Janeiro
- October 2, 2014 3:30pm - 5:00pm
- SCJC Fall Welcome Event
- October 7, 2014 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- CodeX Speaker Series: Professor Harry Surden Discusses Machine-Learning Within Law
- October 9, 2014 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Corporate Inversions: Desertion or Value Maximization?
- October 14, 2014 5:30pm - 7:15pm
- Pay It Forward For The World of 2025
- October 16, 2014 7:30am - 9:30am
- After Snowden: Hot Topics in the Debate over Mass Surveillance
- October 16, 2014 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Lunch talk by Rubin Award recipient Catherine Crump '04
- Meet CodeX - The Stanford Center for Legal Informatics
- October 23, 2014 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Rock Center Event
- October 27, 2014 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Ebola, Child Survival, and the Meaning of Security: Confronting the Political Requirements of Health
- October 28, 2014 12:00pm - 1:30pm
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.