- The Role of History in Constitutional Law
- February 28, 2014 1:15pm - March 1, 2014 4:30pm
- Constitutional Conversation: John Elwood
- March 6, 2014 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Is Silicon Valley Different?: A Conversation with Vice Chancellor J. Travis Laster, Delaware Court of Chancery
- March 10, 2014 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Transportation 2025 and Beyond
- March 13, 2014 12:50pm - 2:00pm
- Lunch Time Discussion with Honorable Rodney Slater on the Opportunities, Challenges and Best Pathways for Successful Transportation Innovation and Policymaking
- Moving Day: Taking Out The Founder
- March 20, 2014 7:30am - 9:30am
- Patent Trolls and Patent Reform
- March 21, 2014 8:00am - March 22, 2014 5:00pm
- co-sponsored by the Stanford Program in Law, Science, & Technology and Samsung Electronics
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.