- Constitutional Conversation with Larry Kramer: "Popular Constitutionalism"
- April 6, 2015 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Activist Investing Trends and Impact on the M&A Market
- April 13, 2015 5:15pm - 7:00pm
- Runaway Management Teams: Views from the Bench and the Boardroom
- April 16, 2015 7:30am - 9:30am
- The PTO and the Courts
- April 17, 2015 8:00am - April 18, 2015 5:00pm
- Sponsored by the Stanford Program in Law, Science & Technology, Samsung, and the Stanford Technology Law Review
- The Constitution and the Administrative State: Past, Present, and Future
- April 17, 2015 1:15pm - April 18, 2015 4:30pm
- Intellectual Privacy: Rethinking Civil Liberties in the Digital Age
- April 21, 2015 12:50pm - 2:00pm
- CodeX FutureLaw Conference 2015
- April 30, 2015 8:00am - 5:30pm
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.