- The Power Has Shifted…And So Has the Blame: What Does The GM Ignition Switch Scandal Tell Us About The Changing Role of In-House Lawyers
- November 4, 2014 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Just Mercy: Bryan Stevenson on Justice, Redemption, and the Death Penalty
- November 6, 2014 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Disruptive Innovation and State Regulation – The Choice to Embrace or Resist Evolving Technology and the Sharing Economy
- November 10, 2014 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- With Governor Jack A. Markell
- Privacy Notice and Choice in Practice: Brown Bag Lunch with Pedro Leon
- November 11, 2014 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Is This Seat Taken? A VC's Role on Boards
- November 20, 2014 7:30am - 9:30am
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.