- The Internet Challenge in China: A Case Study of Tencent
- March 3, 2015 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- The Law Firm of the Future
- March 4, 2015 4:30pm - 7:00pm
- Emerging Regulatory Issues in Private Equity, Venture Capital, and Capital Formation in Silicon Valley
- March 5, 2015 4:00pm - 7:30pm
- Sponsored by the Rock Center for Corporate Governance, in coordination with the SEC's San Francisco Regional Office
- Corporate Spinoffs and Splits: Governance Considerations for the Board
- March 9, 2015 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- Sponsored by the Rock Center for Corporate Governance
- Lost In Translation: Directors & Cyber-Risks
- March 19, 2015 7:30am - 9:30pm
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.