- Constitutional Conversation with Prof. Cristina Rodriguez: "Executive Branch Legal Interpretation"
- May 5, 2015 5:45pm - 7:00pm
- POSTPONED: Unconventional Responses to Unique Catastrophes: Tailoring the Law to Meet the Challenges
- May 13, 2015 5:15pm - 7:00pm
- A Discussion with Kenneth R. Feinberg
- Second Conference for Junior Researchers
- May 15, 2015 8:00am - May 16, 2015 9:00pm
- On Law and Social Transformations
- Implementing Innovation: The Challenges to Changing Big Law
- May 19, 2015 12:45am - 2:00pm
- Where are the Women? Strategies for Increasing Board Diversity: A Conversation with Aaron Dhir and Deborah Rhode
- May 26, 2015 5:00pm - 6:30pm
- Constitutional Conversation with Professor Fernando Toller: Are Corporations Persons? A Latin American View
- May 27, 2015 5:45pm - 7:00pm
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.