- Constitutional Conversation with Professor Richard Epstein, "The Classical Liberal Constitution"
- January 7, 2015 6:15pm - 7:45pm
- Let’s Give Them Something To Talk About: What Serial Can Teach Us About Advocacy and the Media
- January 12, 2015 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Grand Juries: An Arcane Institution or Sacred Cow?
- January 12, 2015 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- The Rise of the Controlled Corporation
- January 12, 2015 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- Living with the Activists
- January 15, 2015 7:30am - 9:30am
- Presented by the Stanford Rock Center for Corporate Governance and SVDX
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.