- Project Remade Fall 2013 Welcome
- October 2, 2013 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Public Interest Practice Overview: Nonprofit and Private Plaintiffs' Side Firm Practice
- October 2, 2013 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Economic Development and Conflict Resolution: Lessons and Challenges from Palestine
- October 2, 2013 2:30pm - 4:30pm
- Law and Neuroscience: A Panel Discussion Moderated by Alan Alda
- October 2, 2013 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.