- Employment Discrimination Laws: Whose Rights are Being Violated and What Should be Done?
- January 16, 2013 12:45pm - 1:55pm
- Lunch Talk on International Trade and the Appeals Process of the World Trade Organization
- January 17, 2013 12:30pm - 2:10pm
- Keeping Gideon's Promise: Challenges to Public Defense with Matt Gonzalez, Chief Attorney of the SF Public Defenders office
- January 17, 2013 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Mass Incarceration of Prisoners in the United States
- January 17, 2013 12:45pm - 1:55pm
- IRAP Board Meeting
- January 18, 2013 2:00pm - 3:30pm
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.