- Domain Name Disputes Under the UDRP: The Korea Database
- May 7, 2013 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- "Understanding Clarence Thomas: The Jurisprudence of Constitutional Restoration"
- May 7, 2013 12:45pm - 1:55pm
- SLS Christian Legal Fellowship Bible Study
- May 8, 2013 12:45am - 2:05am
- SCritLS Salon: Can Progressives Reclaim Corporate Law?
- May 8, 2013 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- Alan Schlosser: A Conversation About Civil Rights Lawyering
- May 9, 2013 12:45pm - 2:15pm
- Why "Big Government" Is Not the Problem
- May 9, 2013 12:45pm - 1:55pm
- SLA Meeting
- May 9, 2013 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Daniel Rojas, JD '12:
- May 9, 2013 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- ACS Fireside Chat with Jeff Fisher
- May 9, 2013 4:30pm - 5:30pm
- SMLSA Welcome Reception
- May 9, 2013 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- Shabbat Dinner at the Law School
- May 10, 2013 4:00pm - 11:30pm
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.