- Religious Liberty Clinic Panel
- January 14, 2013 4:30pm - 6:00pm
- The Future of Human Rights Speaker Series: Ken Roth, Executive Director, Human Rights Watch
- April 2, 2013 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Comparing Religious Liberty: A Roundtable Discussion
- April 3, 2013 4:00pm - 5:45pm
- The Future of Human Rights Speaker Series: Sam Gregory, Program Director at WITNESS
- April 16, 2013 12:55pm - 2:00pm
- Marriage Equality After Perry and Windsor: An Insider's Perspective on What Last Month's Oral Arguments Mean for the Future of Gay Marriage
- April 17, 2013 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- The Future of Human Rights Speaker Series: Prof. Jenny Martinez, Professor of Law and Warren Christopher Professor in the Practice of International Law and Diplomacy
- April 22, 2013 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- The Future of Human Rights Speaker Series: Paul Hoffman, Lead Counsel, Kiobel v. Royal Dutch Petroleum Co.
- April 29, 2013 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- The Future of Human Rights Speaker Series: Balakrishnan Rajagopal, Ford International Associate Professor of Law and Development International Development Group at MIT
- May 6, 2013 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- The Future of Human Rights Speaker Series: César Rodríguez Garavito, Associate Professor and Director, Program on Global Justice and Human Rights, University of the Andes Law School
- May 21, 2013 12:55pm - 2:00pm
- International Human Rights Fellowships - 3L panel
- October 1, 2013 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Social Security Disability Project Pro Bono Lunch
- November 5, 2013 12:45pm - 2:00pm
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.