- So You Think You Want to Teach? Public Service, Diversity and the Academy
- January 13, 2014 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- A Constitution We Are Confounding: Some Observations on the Constitution as Written and the Constitution as Taught
- January 14, 2014 12:45pm - 1:50pm
- BioLaw Lunch with Michael Varney of Genentech
- January 14, 2014 12:50pm - 2:00pm
- Fracking and High Intensity Oil Extraction in California
- January 15, 2014 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Resolved: Originalism is the best method for interpreting the Constitution
- January 16, 2014 12:45pm - 1:55pm
- International Law at Home and Abroad: The Lessons of Avena and Medellin
- January 16, 2014 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- A Discussion with American Society of International Law President Donald Donovan and Executive Director Elizabeth Andersen
- SLS Christian Legal Fellowship Bible Study
- January 16, 2014 12:50pm - 2:05pm
- Women and Conservatism
- January 17, 2014 12:45pm - 1:55pm
- JLSA and ELS Lunch Talk with Professor Alon Tal
- January 17, 2014 12:45pm - 2:15pm
Add an Event to This Calendar
- Are you a Stanford Law School faculty, staff member, or student org officer? Request an Event Manager and/or Content Manager Account.
- Already have your Event Manager account? Login and add your event.
Feature Your Event on the SLS Home Page
- Submit your event and it may be selected as a home page highlight.