The William H. Neukom Building
Stanford Law School needs to raise additional funds to complete the new academic building and the Munger Graduate Residence. Many naming opportunities exist in the two buildings, including:
- The Law Clinic Suite in the new academic building
- The Great Hall at the Munger Graduate Residence, a versatile space for formal events, academic conferences, professional programs, and student and alumni events
- Major public areas in the academic building, including the main lobby, the corner lobbies, and the bridge
- Conference rooms in the Munger Graduate Residence or academic building
- The Dean's Suite, the faculty lounge, and other interior and exterior spaces
Please consider supporting interdisciplinary living and learning and our expanding programs and curriculum at Stanford Law School. For more information about these special gift opportunities, please contact the Office of External Relations at 650 736.1238.