Changing the Date, Time, or Room of a Student Event
Use following tutorial if:
- You are logged in with the "Calendar: Admin" role and not the "Calendar: Factuly/Staff" or "Calendar: Student" role.
- The student event is in the state "Approved and Published".
- The student event is onsite.
Otherwise, unexpected results may occur.
Sometimes, Facilities might accidentally approve an event with an incorrect room number, date, or time. As a Calendar Admin, you have the power to make the correction by changing the event's date, time, or room number. Here's how:
- Login to the dashboard and find the event.
- Click the event's "edit" button to open it for edits.
- Go to the tab named "Event Date and Room Reservation". Update the date, time, or room as needed.
- Click the "Save" button to finish.
- A few automated emails will be sent. Because the date/time/room has been changed, the event's state will move from "Approved and Published" to "Ready for Facilties Approval". Emails from case 10-B will be triggered. Immediately following that, the emails from Case 9-A will be triggered which move the event from "Ready to Facilities Approval" to "Approved and Published".