Creating Text or Email Links
You can link text to an email or to another webpage. Below is a step-by-step guide to turning text into a link.
To create a link:
- Login to your dashboard and open your page for editing. If you need help with this step, visit the login tutorial or editing tutorial.
- In the Overview section, use your cursor to highlight text you would like linked then click on the link icon (the globe with a chain in front of it)
- Select the Link Info tab
- If you want to link to a webpage, select URL for Link Type and enter the website's address.
- If you want to link to an email address, select E-Mail for Link Type and type the email address.
- If you want your link to open in a new window select the Target tab and select New Window (_blank).
- Click OK and then click Save.