JD Application Procedure
Applicants who wish to reapply for admission must submit the following:
- New application and application fee,
- Updated resume and personal statement,
- Updated Statement of Undergraduate Dean if the undergraduate degree was awarded after the prior application was initiated,
- New letter of recommendation to LSAC utilizing the Letter of Recommendation and Evaluation Service, and
- Updated transcripts showing conferral of degree and/or new LSAT scores through LSAC.
Please note that recommendations already on file need not be duplicated. Applications for the Fall of 2010, 2011, and 2012 will be retained.