Editing Your Bio Page
If you are a Stanford Law School staff member and you're listed on our online directory, the content manager(s) of your department may have the power to edit your biography information. If they do not yet have access, send an email to email@example.com and request that your team would like to be able to edit your biography page.
If you are SLS faculty, certain members of Faculty Support Services manage the content on these bio pages. Please email their Drupal team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any edits you need to make to your bio page. If you'd prefer that your program, center, or clinic's content manager edit these pages, please email email@example.com (and cc firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we may grant them access.
The Drupal team at Faculty Support Services (email@example.com) can help faculty update their:
- profile photo (with a little help from the webteam, if needed),
- curriculum vitae,
- phone number and email address,
- areas of expertise,
- and affiliations and honors.
- They can also relate thier bio to an SLS organization (a program, center, or clinic).
- They can add links to their Twitter Feed, Facebook page, blog or other websites.