Juvenile Justice Discussion Forum
March 3, 2006 6:00pm - 8:00pm
In conjunction with the Farrell v. Hickman litigation, the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, prisoners rights and juvenile justice advocates, academics, and expert consultants met to discuss the status of juvenile justice reform in California. We invite you to review the slides that were presented at that meeting, which summarize the findings and recommendations of the consultant group.
- California's Classification System (Christopher Baird)
- Mental Health Services (Eric Trupin)
- Observations and Recommendations (John Platt and Frederick Mills)
- The Context of Juvenile Justice Reform Efforts (Christopher Murray)
- Vision - What is possible (Ned Loughlan)
To view or download the slides please click on the "related media" link in the lefthand navigation.