Roadmap to Justice - Spring Symposium
March 27, 2009 8:00am - 5:00pm
The Roadmap to Justice Project is a national effort to chart key policy priorities in enhancing access to justice by those who need it most.
Along with institutional co-sponsor, Suffolk University Law School, and co-convening organization, the Sokolove Charitable Fund, the 2008-09 Roadmap to Justice initiative will feature the following events:
East Coast Working Symposium - Boston, MA
Friday, October 17
Suffolk University Law School
West Coast Working Symposium - Stanford, CA
Friday, March 27
Stanford Law School
If you would like more information on this project please contact us at email@example.com.
- A Right to Civil Counsel: Closer to Reality?
- Comparison of Delivery Mechanisms
- Access to Justice on the World Wide Web: An Annotated Bibliography
- Civil Legal Aid in the United States
- Colorado Access to Justice Commission Accomplishments 2003-2009
- Restrictions on Providing a Full Range of Services
- Legal Aid, Law School Clinics and the Opportunity for Joint Gain
- Life After Lassiter: An Overview of State-Court Right-to-Counsel Decisions
- Roadmap to Justice Spring Forum
- Amanda Packel / Dena Evans Center on the Legal Profession 650.736.9770
Please contact the Center on the Legal Profession for further information on how to take part in this project.