Energy Security & Climate Change - Moving from Aspirations to Reality & Compliance
April 15, 2009 5:00pm - 8:00pm
April 15, 2009
5:00-6:00 p.m. Reception, 6:00-7:30 p.m. Panel
Stanford Law School, Room 290
Registration for this event has closed.
This program will examine the political, social, and economic realities of achieving our energy independence and climate change goals. The program will include a discussion of:
- what is the political/public focus on renewable energy
- what are the economic realities in developing renewable portfolios
- what is likely to actually get developed
- what needs to be developed to achieve energy and climate change goals
- what are political and economic realities driving actual development
Jerry Bloom, Partner, Winston & Strawn
Joshua Bar-Lev, Vice President, Regulatory Affairs, BrightSource Energy
Paul Clanon, Executive Director, California Public Utilities Commission
Prof. Michael Wara, Stanford Law School
Marianne Wu, Partner, MDV-Mohr Davidow Ventures
This event is free and open to the public. Registration is required. MCLE credits are available.
- Stanford Law School Program in Law Science and Technology email@example.com
This event is free and open to the public, registration is required.